THE HERMITS OF HERMITVILLE
• Tomma Bedlam (Swift), 45, performance artist, ‘zine publisher, Barbie collector. Gender fluid: ze, zir.
• Babe Bump, 49, neo-burlesque performer, costume designer, and bookkeeper. Most frequent first person narrator. Intersex woman (PAIS): she, her.
• Ginger Croom, 72, founder and owner of Hermitville. Cisgender woman: she, her.
• Sidley Croom, 65, Ginger’s brother and presumed heir. Cisgender man: he him.
• Maximus Gordon, 68, musician. Cisgender man: he, him.
• Joe Hillstrom, 40, Sidley’s former love and personal trainer, photographer. Cisgender man: he, him.
• Jennifer Juniper, 40, musician. Cisgender woman: she, her.
• Oyster Olson (Lemelin), 45, musician. Transgender man: he, him.
• Aarrf Perry, 50, Hermitville security, human puppy. Gender multiple: they, them.
• Sybil Perry, 58, musician. Cisgender woman: she, her.
• Rozaline Rae (McRae), 58, musician. Cisgender woman: she, her.
• Minnie Richmond (Guelph), 65, musician. Cisgender woman: she, her.
• Glysandra ShaktiOm (Phylaxia), 51, tantra teacher, artist. Cisgender woman: she, her.
• Frank Talk (Durfee), 43, musician. Intersex man: he, him.
ELVES OF THE REALM (& SUPERNATURAL ALLIES)
• Professor Osbert Almond, elf, senior researcher in human studies.
• Maud o’ Bedlam, elf, senior mage, wife to Parsifal, mother of Breadcrumb (aka The Wee One).
• Parsifal Berry Blue, elf, senior mage, multi-dimensional operative, husband to Maud, father of Breadcrumb. Obsessed with clowns.
• Breadcrumb (aka The Wee One), elf, clown, multi-dimensional operative, commander of “Operation Peachblow.”
• Tom Crumpet, elf, hunter.
• Hamfast, elf, shape-shifter and multi-dimentsional operative.
• Indigo, elf.
• Jack o’ My Lad, elf.
• George Potts, elf, human studies researcher. Married to Archie.
• Sally ‘Round the Roses, elf, hunter.
• Gingevus Sitwell, elf, Captain of the Hunters.
• Septimus Sitwell, elf, human artifacts smuggler, hunter.
• Archie Smegley, elf, human studies researcher. Married to George Potts.
• Sulferous Pete, hunter and liaison to local volcanic powers.
• Who’s There, elf, shape-shifter and multi-dimensional operative. Volunteers with human film crew.
• Shane, elf, expert on Wethrini. Babe’s ex boyfriend.
• Vesta (aka “Secret Salamander’), ageless, deathless, immortal. Supernatural being, female.
• Wubbies, three magic peach pits.
• Elsewherians and Wethrini, interdimensional adversaries.
• Stanford Lawsome, 32, Anna’s assistant. Cisgender man: he, him.
• The Lawyer®, 37, lawyer for Anna. An Elsewherian. Gender neutral: ze, zir.
• Sri Nimit Nimrod, unpleasant troublemaker posing as spiritual guru. Cisgender man: he, him.
• Anna Phylaxia, 45, “Martha Stewart of BDSM.” Cisgender woman: she, her.
Keikiokalani, almost 1. Namaka’s youngest child. Kapu (sacred) child. Gender unknown.
Namaka, 32, mother of Kia’i and the kapu child. Cisgender woman: she, her.
Kia’i, 10, Namaka’s oldest son. Cisgender boy: he, him.
Uncle Iolana, 79, an elder. Cisgender man: he, him.
• Eddie Sedgwick, twenty-something, film crew. Transgender man: he, him.
• Jason, thirty-something, film crew. Cisgender man: he, him.
• Miranda Jackson, 58, leader of film crew, Tomma’s former lover. Cisgender woman: she, her.
• Shank Stoma, thirty-something, film crew. Cisgender woman: she, her, but okay with ze, zir.
• Toledo Jackson, forty-something, Punatic, sells goats. Miranda’s brother. Cisgender man: he, him.